Using scissors to cut through the tough stuff like plastic packaging is no fun, especially when you suffer from hands that fatigue quickly. Not only was the ZipSnip Cutting Tool designed to do all the jobs that scissors can’t, but it also makes everyday cutting jobs that much easier. Its self-sharpening blade slices right through cardboard, so it’s an excellent tool for taking out the recyclables. It even glides through rubber and leather, so it’s an indispensable implement for crafting and/or DIY projects. It cuts up to ¼" deep through cloth, canvas, carpet, wallpaper, wire net, flower stem, and much more. It’s precise, much more so than scissors, and has a lot more power behind it than a utility knife. It’s perfect for opening heavy bags like pet food, seed, or fertilizer without spilling because you don’t need a lot of motion to use it, like with knives and scissors. It has a soft grip, so it’s comfortable to use, and the compact design only weighs 1 lb.
- Auto-sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut
- 4V MaxLithium battery holds a charge for months
- Safety first—dual button system prevents accidental starts
- Battery-level gauge lets you know you’ll have enough charge for the job
- Weighs only 1 lb., so it's lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Brand: Worx
- Rated Voltage: 4V max
- No-Load Speed: 260/min
- Max Cutting Thickness: 1/4"
- Charging Time: 5 hrs.
- Machine Weight: 1 lb.